Your Comments re: Bill Cosby

Jennifer vents! Put on your hard hat and safety goggles before you enter!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

bubba_canuck

Your Comments re: Bill Cosby

Post by bubba_canuck »

i've been following the Cosby case since last year. Your comments about Bill Cosby piqued my interest in Richard. Although I've seen some of his movies, I didn't know much about his life. I read "Becoming Richard Pryor" then read your autobiography, "Tarnished Angel." I hope you will consider updating or writing another autobiography that explores your relationship/marriage with Richard from where your first book left off. It would be interesting to hear your views on what you wrote in "Tarnished Angel" now, since you've experienced life more. From your book, I can see it wasn't always easy being with Richard but I can also see how much you loved him in spite of all the turmoil and drama. Richard put you in charge of his estate because he knew he'd would leave it in good hands and you would do everything you can to keep his legacy going strong.

I have seen clips of "Omit The Logic" and hope to order the DVD. I'm especially looking forward to the biopic that you are now working on about Richard. You've assembled an IMPRESSIVE cast--Oprah Winfrey, Eddie Murphy, Mike Epps, Kate Hudson.

Since you haven't posted here since 2013, I'll be surprised to hear from you. Hope you are considering an updated autobiography.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Your Comments re: Bill Cosby

Post by Jennifer »

Thank you for your interest: I have just inked a deal that will put PRYOR CONVICTIONS and TARNISHED ANGEL both back in print...with new intro's, epilogues, and photos. Stay tuned! As far as my second book, that is in the works too....thank you again...and fuck Bill Cosby. :mic: