I thought we should start something...

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
cbreez0101

I thought we should start something...

Post by cbreez0101 »

I figure we've got some very intelligent folks posting to this board, so maybe we can handle some political discussions. Richard Pryor is an agent of change in our country, and he will always be.

Let Richard know what you think, and be true!

cb
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: I thought we should start something...

Post by bingolong »

cbreez0101,
This is a very good section you've added!Alot of different issues have been raised that aren't exactly appropriate for comedy but will be damn appropriate here!!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

Thank you guys!!!

Lets be heard!!
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

smjmcomic,
I was listening to Howard Stern this am and he's pissed and alarmed about the direction this country is going in -and the media specifically! We are loosing liberties to the right wing conservative agenda that is now running this country!!! We need to all be very scared and worried!
The journalists are not doing their job of unbiased reporting!!! Murdoch and Fox channel are examples!
I have never been a Howard Stern fan but I am now and I am certainly supportive of his rights as I am of all of ours!Jennifer Lee Pryor ]:o(
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Jennifer,

i totally agree. i watch the dailey show pretty often... and on lewis blacks last segment, he talked about how they are trying to regulate every fucking "vulgar" word that we have.

they can opress free speach forever. we will just make up new words if we have too. shiyet... dave chapelle is right... white people dont know what "skeet" is yet. lol, im sure there are others that will catch on.

gareth
Richard_Pryor
The Man In Charge

Post by Richard_Pryor »

Gareth,
That's why I liked the idea-for the T-shit-Fuck you, Motherfucker-so you wearin it yet big 'freedom of speech' mouth?
Richard
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Richard_Pryor,

The problem I got is that you don't make the damn thing in XXL! Us big fat men gotta wear shit too! ;)
cbreez0101

Post by cbreez0101 »

JTF,

i think we have XXL! jen?

cb
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

cbreez0101,
m, l, 1x and yes 2X for the big man!
;)
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Richard_Pryor,

hah! you think i dont represent... i put freedom of speech to use like a mother fucker.

i will be pickin up one of yours as soon as the rents paid... i meant that. i been waitin for one of these for a while. lookin around all over for somethin along these lines. who knew i would actually tell the pryors to make them my damn self. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gareth