What is the REAL effect of Monday's(5/1) Protest/Demonatration?

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

What is the REAL effect of Monday's(5/1) Protest/Demonatration?

Post by tis2flyyy »

I was watching the news and the Comptroller of California was like, there was a LOT of revenue lost from the sit in/ demonstration had by people of Latino/ Hispanic persuasion this past Monday.

He said the even greater loss was to their own individual pockets and pocket books.

It is also being said - that they did not prove a damn thing.
But to stall out traffic downtown.

I think they proved a lot.
ALL along, I have been in support of these people and have deep feelings about the whole situation.

How is somebody gonna come along and kick you out of the country like that? Yes, I realize there is an illegal alien problem, but these people are not aliens, they are human being. I don't know, it just is not right.

All I know, if this type of law is allowed to pass, the next thing you know, they will start targeting other groups of people and it will never stop.

What really makes this so sad is, THIS affects ALL people of color that are not originally born in this country. Yet, you do not see them ban together on this issue. It makes me sad b.b AND very angry ]:o( .

Lord, please do something about all of this.
Where is the LOVE?
bcddjjsc690

Re: What is the REAL effect of Monday's(5/1) Protest/Demonatration?

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tis2flyyy,

you'll find out tommorrow if you try to buy some tequila ...

( cinco de mayo )
B-)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tis2flyyy,

I was womdering about that because the maid next door and the one behind us were on duty watching kids, cleaning and smoking cigarettes. It appear ed they could have gave a big rats ass about supporting the cause...the people working the jobs they do couldn't make it with out a maid or whatever they call them, they're more like a cheap ass day care center that lives in your house for five days and does all the cooking and cleaning. If anybodys interested they go for about fifty a week so send me a PM...and yes John I can get them 16 and under but that costs extra. :lol:

[/i]these people are not aliens, they are human being...[/i]I'm beginning to wonder about that...see that, she's staring at me right now...it's like she can read my mind or something.

Bcddjjsc690, Tis2flyy....Happy almost Cinco De Mayo. Gonna fire up some Chihuahua home grown and have a chot man. B-) :lol:
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,

the problem is people who have been legally trying to come here from countries such as Japan, Africa, and other further places, and have been doing so and paying for years, are getting pushed further and further back.

which brings up another point that there is an immigration process, it's called legal immigration. and this country turns Cubans and Haitians away at the door.

and the majority of illegal immigrants here are coming from Mexico because their president is a lazy, fuck sommabitch who encourages them to do so! yeah I said it! ]:o) he actually sat on his ass when protests escalated and said "wait for the U.S. to do something".

but he's so lazy, he can't do his job, as in manage his country (what his trash talking ass was hired for), so that people wouldn't be leaving in droves. but wants to sit on his ass and claim blacks are lazy, and mexicans are needed here to do the work blacks won't do, as in slave labor. @.@

well, let me run Vicente Fox's country, since his lazy ass won't do it. I'll find an economy alright. in 10 minutes, I'll find one real quick. already got 10 ideas to help his country and people. B-)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, see it's posts like this that make me fetch and carry for you
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

:lol: then why is your punk ass here posting, instead of fetching and carrying?? huh??? what's up w/that shit?? is Tamra gonna have to choke a nucca up in here??

:lol: (dang I can watch that Wayne Brady/Chappelle bit over and over :lol:)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.