Here we go WW3.

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Here we go WW3.

Post by EddieHill »

A South American president is getting together Iran , North Korea, China, Cuba , Russia, Syria and is blasting The White House, saying Stop US Imperialism. In other words Bush has pissed off so many countries so bad that they want to gang up on us and kick our ass. The bible talks about a huge war in Daniel and in Revelation and about The New World Order. Note to self "It is an ancient warning , go the other way and have enough courage to live with peace on earth and make an effort to get along with people who are differant". Stop Starting Shit MR. Bush!
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Here we go WW3.

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

the sad part is no one will win in WW3. it'll become the beginning of a new civilization from what's left. because everyone's got missiles and nukes now.

but Chavez is really strange because he can seriously corner the oil market by lowering his prices to 1.00 less and clean house. Exxon and Shell will be his bitch!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
robfharris

Re: Here we go WW3.

Post by robfharris »

My personal opinion (though nobody asked)...

I'm in the small group of people that consider us to ALREADY be in a "World War". World War I, was not called a "world war" until after it ended; World War II was not called a "world war" until some years into it.

Every 'major' country on the face of this planet is engaged in some form of military action on a very high scale. Most major nations are in a "war", the continent of Africa's nations are involved in Civil Wars, just as they were in the beginning stages of WWII. This is an important factor because depending on which sides win the Northern and Western coasts of Africa provide deployment points to Europe and Middle Eastern targets...

We are living in "history".
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.