cointelpro

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

cointelpro

Post by Murphdogg »

I'm reading about the counter intelligence done in Hoovers day..and it' shocking..here's just a snippit of it.

Hoover was willing to use false claims to attack his political enemies. In one memo he wrote: "Purpose of counterintelligence action is to disrupt the Black Panther Party and it is immaterial whether facts exist to substantiate the charge."
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: cointelpro

Post by Murphdogg »

Murphdogg, I'm reading more into this, it's freakin horrible, the goverment destroyed the counter culture and any chance we really had to change things back in the day.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

8-o you just discovering this? and you should hear Ronald Reagan's comments regarding The Black Panthers. he called them savages for wanting the same rights afforded to white america, which caused them to protest in the first place.

but what I wanna know is how come no one has done a documentary on that freak Hoover and his lover Clyde Tolson, who is buried just a few feet away from Hoover as well. they travelled together, stayed in same rooms together and vacationed together. and had many public dates together.

I don't care if I worked for the FBI, I'd be all over that story, to expose the irony of his hatred. because ironically the last folks to be granted full rights are gay Americans, and they are most discriminated against. illegal immigrants have more rights than gay Americans.

the Hoover ass reminds me of a gay guy (Bob Williamson) who works for a company which is protecting sensitive and secure data (SteelEye), but hates black people, while paying off a convicted securities fraud (public info by the way).

now if Hoover was black..... his nonsense would have been shut down faster than Pat Robertson can contradict "christianity"!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

and a good book to read is Racial Matters by Kenneth O'Reilly. it directly refers to FBI files on blacks specifically. it's a page turner like a mofo. 8-o
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
robfharris

Post by robfharris »

AWWW NAW BIG Murphdogg,

Keep reading man... that is a topic that once you begin to read it your mouth falls open. I remember when I first heard about COINTELPRO, I couldn't read enough about it and I'd search out former members of the Panthers and the US Party and ask questions.

Check out one of my favorite books "A Taste of Power" by Elaine Brown. It gives great insight on how The Feds infiltrated the Panthers and got the US Party headed by Dr. Korenga to turn against each other through undercover agents and propaganda.

Also, study Fred Hampton... the leader of the Chicago Panthers. Hoover felt he was the most dangerous of the Panther leaders; not that he was at all violent. But because he established all the social programs (food, legal, education) that the Panthers on the west coast talked about. He was labeled by Hoover in his COINTELPRO file as "Black Messiah"... read up!
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

robfharris, a civil rights protester named Viola Liuzzo was killed by 4 clansmen 1 of which was a undercover fbi agent in the cointelpro program. To top it off, the FBI tried to smear her name by saying she had abonded her children and husband and was sleeping with african americans in the civil rights movement..
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

deepseas, I always knew the goverment did things like that, just didn't know we had concrete proof..and can't believe people were not in a rage about it.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com