I find Duane 'Dog' Chapman HILARIOUS.... but

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
robfharris

I find Duane 'Dog' Chapman HILARIOUS.... but

Post by robfharris »

This should probably go under "Music and Movies" maybe even "Water Cooler"... but this story is going to stink of political undertones in the days to come.

HONOLULU - TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman was arrested early this morning in Hawaii, his publicist, Mona Wood, confirmed. Wood said she could provide no details. MSNBC reports said U.S. Marshals arrested Chapman and two family members — Leland and Tim Chapman — on kidnapping charges.

The news channel said Mexico issued a warrant for Chapman's arrest for his alleged kidnapping of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster three years ago.

Chapman's capture of Luster — a serial rapist — in Mexico catapulted the bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on the A&E channel.

Wood says this is obviously a very upsetting time for the Chapman family. She says Chapman is a true modern-day hero.

"He arrests the bad guys — and he is definitely not one of them," she said, adding he would be vindicated.

This guy arrested a RAPIST, that this countly did not want to find, and he gets arrested for it. This is really scary to me, how much money is the Max Factor family using to pay off certain politicians for "payback". This is a WHAT THE FUCK story if there ever was one. If anything the US should be telling Mexico, "if you are more proactive in helping us find fugitives that go into your country, then guys from Hawaii, with bad hair extentions, won't have to come into your country and embarrass your asses by doing your job for you!!!" Was this Mexico's new presidents first order of business? This country is really confusing me... I'm about to go "google" the word failure, that always makes me see things more clearly.
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
EddieHill

Re: I find Duane 'Dog' Chapman HILARIOUS.... but

Post by EddieHill »

robfharris, I was fixing to go off but you beet me to it. Dog got screwed out of that deal and did not even get paid because the judge said he could not have his share of the bail money that he was entitled to because he broke to many rules in Mexico and the US. I hope not, but, Dog might do some time in Mexico and then retire when he gets out.