Its the end of the world as we know it

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

Its the end of the world as we know it

Post by smjmcomic »

"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
Anditsdeeptoo

Re: Its the end of the world as we know it

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

smjmcomic,

"PLD" should stand for Personal Lucifer Device... Yuck... we now live in a world with no privacy, one nation, under surveillance. This one device to take away all of our privacy for the handful of people who get abducted or do criminal things? Never.

Post by smjmcomic »

Anditsdeeptoo,

everytime there's a missing white girl on tv we give up more,more of our civil rights.

Mike Tyson
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

smjmcomic,
This is one of the first times i heard about this in 1995:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

smjmcomic,

Us white folks invented the leashes for our children, damnit, we should be using them!

Post by EddieHill »

smjmcomic, Yes. This is why we people need God into their lives.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

EddieHill,

Eddie I'm not putting down religion BUT lets just step outside the box here. Whats the biggest richest religion in the usa? evangelic christians just over a third a of our population. They knew Bush was gona put us in the danger zone and you have to understand they NEED this to happen don't you see a pattern here? Everytime they take power world events are manipulated to match up with there version of revaluations. THINK ABOUT IT FUCKERS!! I know abunch of evangelics I have been to many of masses there children are taught at an early age that a holy war will be fought in there name. There taught to denie the outside world and never leave the bubble that has been cocooned for them. they don't know how to tolerate anything or anybody different so they tend to develop hateful views of the rest of the world. this is state sponsored supremacy. THINK PEOPLE!!!!!! Sounds like an over glamorized DEATH CULT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO A MASS LOOK INTO GODLESS GLOSSY EYES I FUCKIN DARE YOU!

Mike Tyson
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

HOW YOU GONA LET A MAN IN A 10 THOUSAND DOLLAR SUIT TELL YOU TO GIVE TO THE THIRD WORLD FUCKER DRIVES A HIGH END SPORTSCAR. WHILE YOUR JUST TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET?

Mike Tyson
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

smjmcomic,

the problem with "christian" boasters is they don't really understand the bible. they interpret to justify then lead the way to problems based upon a half-assed interpretation, and then drag others along.

this has always been the downfall of man: one mofo in charge that people go along with and when shit gets so bad, they're then too scared to question or walk away. Hitler was a perfect example. it's hard to believe what he did occurred so casually AFTER U.S. slavery, as in everyone just followed along.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

tamra,

so what your trying to say these types of christians are kida like little hitlers? In that case i agree 110%
The
most racially ignorant shit i have every heard has come out the mouths of these people who belong to these death/hate cults

Mike Tyson