Palin, the ready for Maury drama queen

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

Re: Palin, the ready for Maury drama queen

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
"somewhere the owner of a 7-11 is slapping himself in the forehead and saying I can't believe I gave up 72 virgins for this shit" ;p

you know exactly what I'm thinking when you say he's stuck in the 1960s, and it's a shame he aint...better he died serving our country than serving it to someone else.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

yeah it's sad, McCain could have been a hero in legend only, now he's someone a lot people are ashamed of. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
I totally respect his service to our country and the hell he went through as a pow and he's still a hero as far as I'm concerned....but if he's going to continue getting our troops killed defending a country that doesn't mean shit to us....fuck him and the horse he picked for a running mate.

sorry to any horses I may have offended with that comment.

of course there's also about a gajillion other reasons I don't like the pasty white two faced son of a bitch ;p
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

hellifiknow,
I just don't think any one who went through the torture of 6 years of being a POW can be trusted to always make rational decisions on a presidential level. I feel bad he had to endure it but let's face it ....It had to impact him mentally. It's like Richard's routine on his benefit fight with Ali. This motherfucker going to have a POW flashback?
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

remember the comedy show Soap with Billy Crystal, Katherine Helmond, Robert Guilame(sp?), and others. well, remember the grandfather who always walked around in a military uniform and sometimes w/a helmet on his head. well, that's how I see McCain and that's who comes to mind everytime McShame speaks.
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
that dude Billy Crystal would stand behind and whistle like a bomb falling, it was funny then...but can see Palin standing behind him whistling like that and it scares the shit out of me.

can't believe a word McCain say's after all the scheming bullshit he's been up to...but curious does the "Mc" part mean he's Irish? If so I think I know what the mark of Cain is and it explains a lot....for me, and Obama too. ;p
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

I totally agree. I trust nothing McCain says. the greedy mofos he surrounds himself with say a lot about his agenda to the White House. @.@

hellifiknow,

two more weeks! but I think McCain will stage something, either an attack on U.S. soil to sell fear all the way to the White House. or a fake emergency. right now I just see him and Palin as two of the most dangerous people ever. like if mofos knew they were about to elect Hitler, would they still do it?
---