OMG I guess its ok and cute for Mexicans to be Racist ??

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

OMG I guess its ok and cute for Mexicans to be Racist ??

Post by smjmcomic »

Hard to sit through and just mean

"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: OMG I guess its ok and cute for Mexicans to be Racist ??

Post by tamra »

smjmcomic,

unfortunately, racism is a part of most all cultures. ironically, it's more common in areas where people have access to books and other cultural info. easier to accept stereotypes than it is to discover people.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

tamra,

Well Said!! I just think its sad and I have seen a trend of mexican on black hate crimes get worse and worse over the years and its sad just sad and it worries me since there becoming the majority nothing personal I really don't care who comes to our great country but plz leave your hate behind.

Hope I don't sound like Lou dobbs lol :lol:

Mike Tyson
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

smjmcomic,

nah, I know what you mean. but most of time, it's a defense mechanism for ignorance or peer pressure. hatred is taught/learned, not born w/it - look at children and how they behave around strangers, they just know good or bad people.

takes a unique person w/ or w/out education or being taught to hate to say, yanno, I think I'll find out about each person individually.

me, I had no choice but to get to know individually. growing up in multi-racial family w/interacial coupled aunts/uncles while being surrounded by the KKK (David Duke specifically), I had to learn to get to know individually. I mean who the hell could I group into hating w/ that kinda diverse situation.

but I do find myself saying shit like "white people. damn" or "black people. damn." guess that's a Richard Pryor thing :lol: :lol:

but I did recently in Texas a couple of years ago, get treated like crap by a Mexican who hated all black people. yet he was the most disrespectful person in area: loud parties, empty beer bottles on lawn every morning from parties and complete disrespect towards neighbors including by calling them racial names. I laughed it off like whatever because he was waste of time. and below me was another Mexican family completely opposite. in fact, we're still friends today.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

smjmcomic,I will not ever forget how bad I was hated in Hong Cong when I walked into a bar being a white guy all alone just wanting to drink a beer after a hard day on the ship and all the Chinese
people pointed at me and told me to get out of their bar.I was 20 years old and experianced racism for the first time in my life. I grew up in Saint Louis and played basketball and all the African American people I played hoops with were like an extended family to me.It seems like both black folks and white folks have made huge strides getting along with one another and the rest of the world needs to catch up.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

tamra,Eddie
FYI I did spend a week in Central Mexico a few years back for a wedding I had a blast everybody i met was kind and veryy helpful.

I really try to belive in the inner good in everybody

But since I live in a town that is 88% mexican I have picked up on a few things that bug me. Not that I keep count lol.

Race supremacy seems to be a big part of there culture (La Raza) (I have seen shirts with that laraza shit on em in major department stores in english means The Race! now its ok 4 them to wear that right? There radios stations tell them there the chosen race on a daily basis.

It just scares me to death were in a time where we need LOVE and eachother more than ever breaks my heart. I know that most people are good and not judgemental.

In my city more than a few people who think its cute to fly the mexican flag on US hoildays. For all this country has done for poor ole mexico its a slap in the face. They can call me Wheto and Gringo but if I say Bean*r or Wetb**k then I have 4 or 5 motherfuckers chasing me down the street. They sure can dish it but can't seem to handle getting it back well.

Theres another video on youtube I can't find it anyways its LA Mayor Mayor Antonio (Lover Boy)Villaraigosa Bragging about how many latinos he has working for him in LA and word for word says how great it is that the Mexicans are taking back LA. I think the video was deleted looked like more of a small privite meeting than city hall meeting.

Now if were a white or black mayor talking about how many racemates there have hooked up with jobs in city hall SHIT WE BOTH NO IT WOULD BE A NATIONAL SCANDAL!!!

<param

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYKXquc2Q7w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6cCPbA8jo

Mike Tyson
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

smjmcomic,
The Arizona law is just wrong. The law should just go after all people doing shit. Not just Mexicans. Nobody should work in the US illegally and take a way an Americans job.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

smjmcomic,
I'm putting a "If I'm a White Trash Motherfucker, your a Border Trash Cocksucker" bumper sticker on the gas guzzler.

Over the last 25 years my born in Mexico wife, her dad, mother, all four sisters, one brother, three brother in laws and numerous aunts uncles nieces and nephews, have taken the time, spent the money, stood in the lines, took the tests (that no born and schooled in the USA citizen I know could pass) and became United States citizens themselves.

There are also people waiting for their documents to be processed so they can take the tests etc to become USA citizens...and I welcome them all.

The rest are fucking criminals

The Mexican officials/police who patrol the border of Guatamala frequently rob, rape or murder the "Illegal Immigrants" they catch crossing from South and Central America....but our policies are inhumane.

Mexico. Nuke it, reposess it, whatever...just tired that after years of advocating their right to become USA citizens I've become a target locally because of skin color and their assumption I'm "one of them"...good, I am one of them, now.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

and another thing... :lol:

I've got to put up with all the same shit again when I go "north"....inbred asshole motherfuckers assuming my wife and kids are "one of them" too...and those are my people so fuck anybody who don't like me not liking them, I'm the motherfucker that's going to lose patience and flesh or go to jail because some prick thinks he can treat my family like shit...and I've already been through that shit, but fuck if I'm staying here.

and all because a bunch of people want to cut in line.

c'mon whatevers going to wipe us out, meteorites, leming disease, whatever...just hurry the fuck up because I wanna watch.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

I don't care if people move here from mexico, ecuador, pakistan and never speak english or learn anything else about "us", I'll vote to help pay for their college so they can learn what to really hate about me, but i don't want some asshole criminal standing here telling me my country sucks either.

sorry for all i have offended, and/or bored.