If I Don't...

Use this forum to share your poems or lyrics, or just to post thoughts and opinions in verse.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: If I Don't...

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
Yeah I had to do that in honor of the clubs JTF likes to frequent on the regular, I will switch in a little.....By the way thanks for the compliments ladies...... @.@ :-x ):)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... CFB902.jpg[/img]
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

....and just for you guys I brought back my original avatar and placed the old in in my prior post for remberance..... :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

Tell them how this is NOT one of the pics I sent, but the background [/i]IS[/i] the same...

:lol:
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
Yeah I think you sent me something more like this...http://www.richardpryor.com/forums/atta ... c_s013.jpg - my kind of clubbin'(ladies cover your eyes)........'

...okay now back to the poetry @.@
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... c_s013.jpg[/img]
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

JTF,
man---that's serious booty!!! :lol:
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Jennifer,
nice writing.....

Bingolong,

nice picture of the woman with the car pic.......I like womens with junk in thier trunk.....I dint see the other one...it sed you had to type your name or something....an I am too lazy....later
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

youngamigo,
Yeah he had alot of brothers and sisters so it's bound to be some of my cousins out there...I wish I could drop some names but I haven't been since 1988 and the last family reunion period I went to was in 1996 .....I really need to work on my family skills... :(

Appaloosa,
Yeah I am kind of glad that other one didn't post it was straight jawdropping!!!!! 8-o :(
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
now I looked at it an its the same picture of the girl as the other one....I like the pic tho...its posts up now without putting in your name
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

astonamous, well it was only a matter of time..... Fraulein Trudy.....Heil!!! ..... :lol: :lol:

Youngamigo, isn't Tyler,Texas the home of Ocsar winner Jamie Foxx ??

Jennifer, your poem is very moving ,full of energy and Hope.
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

http://www.richardpryor.com/forums/msgs ... 73&forum=3 - Moving this back up to the top because of STEVE and his shout out to this poem!!!!!
'B-)