He was there with me

Use this forum to share your poems or lyrics, or just to post thoughts and opinions in verse.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
abnormalandbitchy

He was there with me

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

He was there with me

O! how some have looked down on me wondering how i have survived,they wanna know where im going,wondering if ill ever die.
but NO! i say to you ,they will not bring me down,for i know my god is with me and has led me to solid ground,yes i may have stubbled hell a few times i fell.but he was right there with me to ease the pain i felt.blinded fools you were to hurt me, your eyes were closed so tightly that you never saw his crown,and what about the wounds that bled for me you could not see his hands,upon his knees he prayed for me and gave me eternal life,you thought you were big enough to take it from me...thought you could hurt a little girl and turn her into stone,i bet you never thought that inside her stood a woman that was grown, Now standing here before you saying how she feels.
does it anger you that i will not cry,do you wonder why i am here.....listen closly now can you hear him in your ear he's telling you to face me to admitt what you done wrong,follow him into the light now knowing that im stronger for showing you the way. He has promised to set you free,from all the guilt and pain that you tried to lay on me,i was just a baby then and never caused you harm,wrap your arms around him feel his spirt fill you with a.

started om march 5th 2005
barbara dianne miller
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan