Poet and didn't know it

Use this forum to share your poems or lyrics, or just to post thoughts and opinions in verse.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Poet and didn't know it

Post by tamra »

I wrote this after being robbed back to back and at the lowest point of my life and upon being awakened very early but not feeling tired. the words literally came to my head and I decided to write them down at the request of a nagging voice inside. (dang, I have voices in my head...BRB...)

http://tam-ra.us/plan.php - The Plan'

let me know what you think. the irony is I wasn't very spiritual.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra

Re: Poet and didn't know it

Post by tamra »

astonamous,
:lol: I'm trying too astonamous, but it's hard like a mofo dealing with some outrageous folks. :)
---
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,

That was really good stuff. You ought to attempt to get that published. I like it, really do.

I used to be on the worng side - bad temper, fould mouth, ready to break a bitch down if he/she looked at me wrong.

Now, I am back on the right side. Of course, something catastrphic had to occur before my hard headed azz would listen.

But we digrese and we change and in the inflamous words of Ms. Ceily in "The Color Purple" I's here! Thank God Almighty, I's Here!

Peace & One Love
Keep on writing and sending the good word to those of us whi are need.
Where is the LOVE?
tamra

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,
publish it? hell it took me forever to get it copyrighted, which was easy after all the nagging :lol: figured must have been meant for me to write it since people don't wake up in the middle of the night w/something nagging you to start writing.

but it ain't what you say, lawd knows we'd all be in hell lumped together cussing each other out. I think it's the actions that matter most. perfect example is someone who sits in church weekly, is very nice and polite to all, but is the biggest back stabbing viper and think they can even con the man upstairs, which ain't gonna happen :lol:
---