Richard's the best

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jmaas634

Richard's the best

Post by Jmaas634 »

I love the way Richard just says whats on his mind and how blunt he is with comedy. Who gives a fuck what someone might think, just say it. Richard, you are the best comedian. I love your shit. After hearing about your MS, you are an inspiration to me. My boyfriend gets frustrated because of my MS has lowered my sex drive. I told him that my sex drive is just stuck in Neutral, not to worry because it hasn't gone into Reverse yet. When the doctor first said that I had MS, I thought cool - More Shit on the brain. He still wouldn't let me cut one of the little squares out of the MRI that shows my brain. I wanted proof that I have a brain incase anyone called me brainless or airhead. Thanks Richard for making me laugh. Love ya man.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Richard's the best

Post by Jennifer »

Jmaas634,
You hang in there-Richard is still Richard-ms hasn't changed that-just slowed him down a tad-and that's a good thing-cause who knows where he'd be if he didn't slow down-we are gratefull for everyday and tell your boyfriend, love is love-and to love you madly every day-jlp and rp