Passion

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Gareth

Re: Passion

Post by Gareth »

cbreez0101,

white boy? i thought the dude was arabic looking.

jesus very well could have been black. i guess there is no easy way of figuring that out. i mean... there is things i have told my friends last week that have warped into whole new stories by today. tough to try and stay accurate across 2000 years.

however... im sure the christian faith all across the bible belt would still refuse to beleive otherwise, even if there was concrete evidence of it. no pleasing some people.

i really dont belong in this debate. i am not qaulified to comment on it proeperly. so, i am duckin out. i think what i was more or less trying to say is... i like movies with subtitles. :lol:

have fun all.

gareth
cire

Post by cire »

Who knows. Fuck black and white, he was a middle eastern Jew...fact is, he was mostly red after they were done carrying out his sacrifice.
"And the Prayer is...How Long, will this shit go on?"
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

cire,

AMEN !!! Last I checked we all bleed the same color.

SweetLuchia
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

cire,

hahaha, mostly? even drunken indians were trippin on that.

yeah... that was pretty gruesome

gareth