Calling all you New Yorkers!!!

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
SweetLuchia

Re: Calling all you New Yorkers!!!

Post by SweetLuchia »

[Font size=3 face=c color=purple]What's up with these rich BITCHES Jenny? [/font] @.@ :X
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
Yeah I figured it had to be somebody that came from money! Rich folk can afford to be racist ]:o( ! But I'm glad Olly is representing.Good Luck Iron man!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jim Mendrinos

Post by Jim Mendrinos »

Olly,

Send me the info about the competition you're running in. I write for a web magazine that covers stand-up, so given the fact that you're running for Richard's charity, I might be avle to get you some press, and let people know how to donate to the cause.

Also, let me know if you're going to be in NYC on the 16th. There's an all star show being run down in the Village with Colin Quinn, Dave Attel and some others, if you're gonna be in town I'll send you the info.

Jim
Olly

Post by Olly »

Jim Mendrinos,

Hi Jim,

Thanks for this. Ive checked out your site and you look to be in the know!! The event that im running/swimming/cycling
for Richard and Jennifer (and the animals) can be found at:-
www.thelondontriathlon.com (Im doing the "Olympic" distance)

any help/interest would be much appreciated.

Im in NYC on the 16th but im at The Gardens for the Knicks Game.. The only day that I have somthing planned from the 12th until the 20th unfortunately. I would love to meet up with you and your friends on another night though if somewhere is throwing a similar stand-up night???

Thanks

Olly
lets all laugh, lifes so much easier that way.
Olly

Post by Olly »

SweetLuchia/Jennifer

Yes girls - Olly is a "giver" - In fact im such a giver Im going to have to contact God and order a new tongue before this one wears out.

Only joking! Truth be known, I make love like a good Japanese meal, small portions but lots of courses. . .

someone stop me

Olly
lets all laugh, lifes so much easier that way.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Olly,
I'll stop you! No bragging allowed about prowess in the bedroom! Only your girlfriends are allowed to do that on your behalf!!! Jenny
:D
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

SweetLuchia,
I think it is not only the color of Richard's skin but also Richard's politics-he spoke out on issues that are unsafe, dangerous and obvoiusly threaten the status quo-the very rich and very "white"-members of the establishment-in this Bush era-we have a lot of going backwards-and this is a symptom of it! Let's help get out of this horrible conservative climate by VOTING THE MOTHRFUCKER BUSH OUT OF OFFICE!!jenny and richard
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Jim Mendrinos,
I'm so happy to see you on the site-and that would be great to give Olly some play about his running for RIchard and the animals!!!