Calling all you New Yorkers!!!

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Calling all you New Yorkers!!!

Post by Jennifer »

SweetLuchia,
I loved watching Richard give brith to his routines and how he came upon them-it really is the cacoon to butterfly magic! So glad you're going to have fun that week-if i were there I would join you both-my shrink says I need to take more time off -but that's spring break and the only thing that makes me crazier than drunken Irish people is teenagers. love-jenny
Olly

Post by Olly »

Luchia,

so we are meeting up the thats great!!! you sound like a hoot - you do stand up yourself?!? wow, im impressed x

Shall we do Monday 15th at the comedy cafe?? seams like you want to do St Paddies day together also?!? im so excited about coming to your country now!! 5 days to go and counting every second. . .

do you check your Private Messages? ive wrote to you through them but no response - could be me been crap at computers

see you soon,

Olly

PS Jennifer - it is a shame your not in town - Whats this about a shrink?!? thats very Sex in the City isnt it??? In England you only see a shrink if your forced to by a judge. I had to see one about a paranoia condition that I had, I only went once because i could tell he had it in for me from the start (joke!)
lets all laugh, lifes so much easier that way.
sdewayneh

Post by sdewayneh »

Olly,Are ya There? I sent you a PM, and still waiting for a reply.
S. Dewayne H.
Olly

Post by Olly »

sdewayneh,

ive emailed your PM twice my friend
lets all laugh, lifes so much easier that way.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Olly,
Very funny! Ya know what Williams Burroughs said about paranoia: "Paranoia is knowing the facts!" jenny
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

[Font size=3 face=v color=Teal]Hey Olly,[/font]
[Font size=3 face=v color=teal]I'll check my private messages and hit you back. I read Mr. P's latest diary entry and I think it's AWESOME of you to run on his behalf to raise money for one of his favorite animal charities. I'm stunned and appaulled that those other mother fuckers have an issue with his race. This is 2004 for God sake!!! WHEN IS THIS NONSENSE GOING TO STOP?!!! God HELP us all!![/font]

Luchia
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

SweetLuchia,[Font size=4 face=g color=red][/font]
Isn't it kool of him!!!? We are thrilled that Olly is such a giver god! B-)
Fuckers is right-and they claim they are doing something special and good-they are low-lifes!And they call themselves Race to ERase Ms, they should be called Race to Racism! :X
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

Yeah Jenny Olly is a giver. I'm looking forward to meeting him next week. It should be interesting hanging out with him. So far the only thing we have in common is "The Man In Charge" but he makes for EXCELLENT conversation :) so i know we'll have much to talk about.

I'll let ya all know how the evening between the "Waitress" & the "Corporate Jet Setter" turns out.

As for those fuckin "Race To Erase" pricks thanks for giving us all the heads up. Many of Mr. Pryor's fans donate to MS charities out of love for him. It would anger us immensely if we found out our hard earned money was going to a racist organization :X ]:o(

Luchia
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

SweetLuchia,
Yeah that is some bullshit.First of all what kind of charity (or any motherfucker in their right mind) would turn down money !?!8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
A racist charity! Nancy Davis runs it-daughter of the very rich, Marvin Davis!!!
:X