Wattstax

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
cire

Wattstax

Post by cire »

I was reading that they are releasing a new special edition dvd of this event, which Richard was a part of. Does anyone know about this release date? Also, I don't know too much about Wattstax...how big a part did Rich play in it, or how long was his perfomance in it?
"And the Prayer is...How Long, will this shit go on?"
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Wattstax

Post by Jennifer »

cire,
This was being discussed today- it's a wonderful film and Richard's role is interesting and important in it-we will be offering this for sale on this site-thank you -great timing!!!!!!!!!!!!
cire

Post by cire »

I actually came across a the website they have for Wattstax and the special edition dvd and cd. There's a lot of info about it on there and some pics of Richard. http://www.wattstax.com
cire

Post by cire »

Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

cire,
thanks for the information!!jenny