WE are .......gathered here today ....

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

WE are .......gathered here today ....

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

To celebrate this year of Bicenteniality , in hopes of freedom and diginity, we are celebratin' 200 years of White Folks kicking Ass! .
Now White Folks have had the essense of disunderstanding on their side for quite a while ,

How's n'ever we offer this prayer and the prayer is
[Font size=5 face=i color=maroon]"HOW LONG WILL THIS BULLSHIT GO ON ..."[/font]" HOW LONG ...HOW LONG
[Font size=5 face=i color=maroon]"HOW LONG WILL THIS BULLSHIT GO ON ..."[/font]

THAT IS THE ETERNAL QUESTION man has always asked How Long ...
When man first got here he said, " How Long will these animals kick me in the ass .." "How Long before I discover fire and stop freezing to death ..," we always here in our church of understanding and unity ,have tried to figure out "How Long ......"

Now it say in the Bible we will know How Long ....
When an ~Angel~ come up out the sea , he will have 7 heads and a face like a Serpent and a body like a Lion ....I don't know about you ,but I don't want to see no muthafucker that look like that ....if I see him come up out the water I'm going shoot him in the Asssz ....
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: WE are gathered here today ....

Post by bingolong »

bcddjjsc690,
CLASSIC!!!! :lol:

But you know ....the way things are looking this bullshit will not be going on much longer the way all this stuff is going on lately....it's looking the beginning of the end !! b.b
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bcddjjsc690,

I heard that before...
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

JTF,
And like many other prayers , I'm glad you can recolect it my son , you see it touched your heart! And when you "heard " the word agin' you has to RISE UP !!!

And type in .."I heard that ba-4..........Amen Brother Amen...
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bcddjjsc690,

Just remember what Brotha Walta say... When the plate come round, best act like Warren Moon and pass Brotha, pass!
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bcddjjsc690,
By chance, Were you high when you typed this?

But, ummm, I'ma put in an "Amen Brother, preach on!" over up in here.

& you know wha, that shit...ain't eva gonna end....until the end.

Mankind in messed up. But do not forget, there are still some good people in this world. We are lucky to have met a few of them on this site. :)

I dunno Brother, but is sho' is messed up out here...it sho; is. b.b
Where is the LOVE?
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tis2flyyy,
chance , like stratosphere - ic - ly ,

that's a by product of quitting for several weeks ,it lowers your tolerance and Blatto!!!! ,Your listening to TMIC and wondering how fast you can type , when laughing ;p :lol:
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bcddjjsc690,
LMBFAOOOOOO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Now I'd like to make some apoligies to you... because last Sunday a spiritual thing happened , nice family the Walker family , brought in their son ,they asked me "Can you heal our son ?",

Well I apoligize because he was a big waterhead boy , and I wasn't going to touch the muthafucker,I'll tell you that right now .. little nigger had a big head ,about this big ,and they wheeled him in his head was bobbing back and forth, and I was not about to touch that muthafucker, because that shit is contagious , get the nigger a big hat or something leave me alone , and some of the Deacons come down on me for that ..........

[img]http://forums.richardpryor.com/forums/a ... CF6FC7.jpg[/img]
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... CF6FC7.jpg[/img]
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bcddjjsc690,

I was listening to this and I said , "Hey , Obama got some of his speach out of this skit of Richards!!"