More Easy Trivia....

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Robbie

More Easy Trivia....

Post by Robbie »

In Richard Pryor's movie Some Kind Of HERO...

Q:He and a Friend were caught by the Vietkong. When Richard and his partner were asked to sign a confession what name did Richard write Down....?

A: Jack Meoff

Veit Kong: your name is Meoff.
Richard: Yes..that's my last name...my first name is Jack.
Viet Kong:......Jack Meoff?
Robbie Peron making audiences laugh since 1986...Beer making ugly people look attractive since 1786.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: More Easy Trivia....

Post by Jennifer »

Robbie,
We are impressed-jenny and Richard!
Robbie

Re: More Easy Trivia....

Post by Robbie »

Jennifer,
Thank you, I've been a fan since I was 6yrs old. My all time favorite comics are Richard Pryor and Redd Foxx....Nuff Said!

My style of comedy is sort of a mixture of both , Redds Short quick segues, and the tell it like it is subject matter Of Richards....Plus I'm a bit of a nut, so I talk about Dysfuctional relationships, and how men and women lie in them, as well as my warped take on life.
Robbie Peron making audiences laugh since 1986...Beer making ugly people look attractive since 1786.