Happy New Year

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

Happy New Year

Post by hellifiknow »

No party this year and damn near slept through it but our dog is scared of fire crackers so got woke up at midnight by a german shepard that wanted to sleep with mommy and daddy....but Live on the Sunset Strip was on the tube so we stayed up and watched, so it was a excellent first two hours of the new year. B-)

Hope everyone here has a great year!
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
chevyt454

Re: Happy New Year

Post by chevyt454 »

Happy New Year!
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

chevyt454 & hellifiknow,

so far beginning to think 2008 is cursed 8-o weirdest things happening. so 2008 has got to go! bring in 2009 and see what that bitch has to offer. wait if I call it a bitch, then really screwed huh? :(
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra,
happy new years! I've been sick ever since new years eve. Been allot going on..met my daughter whose 18..it went wonderful..she looks just like me or something..she was up for a week before new years. Hope your all doing well. The Grace White Bennefit show didn't go through, a guy named Tapan was running it, and we wound up with NOBODY showing. We were disgusted with the lack of support. I'm looking to hook up with him again to try and put on another one.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, What the fuck it is 1-06-08 and I am late, Happy New Year .