Information

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

Information

Post by Visitor »

Hey, I am a great fan of Richard Pryor and really love the movies that he is in especially when paired with Gene Wilder, I have seen "See No Evil Hear No Evil" and "Stir Crazy" and I was wondering if there are any other movies that they stared in together. I will appreciate any help

Thankyou, Aimee x b.b
kbarnes

Re: Information

Post by kbarnes »

Visitor,......play wit your GOOGLE muhhafucka! b.b b.b
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Visitor,

hey visitor :)

funny, the only two that stand out are Stir Crazy and See No Evil, Hear No Evil. but for some reason Blazin Saddles comes to mind, even though Richard Pryor was a writer, which explains why that movie was so damn funny. I keep picturing Gene Wilder in Blazin Saddles, but could just be confusing him w/a fuzzy image of Harvey Korman.

either way, if you can't find the information here, there's always www.imdb.com - The Internet Movie Database :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra

Post by tamra »

Visitor,

yup, Gene Wilder was in Blazing Saddles. see pot does affect short term memory, because ain't like Blazing Saddles hasn't been on every day last month.

but a classic to check out.

can we get Gene Wilder in this motha for a Q&A?? :lol:
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,

ew ew ew...can I ask the first question?

it would be "Gene,why are you such an asshole?"B-) ;p :lol:

Blazing Saddles was a great movie, I know Richard had to be the one who wrote the "Where's all the white women?" line :lol:

Aimee X
Welcome to the best damn site on the internet. B-)
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

ooooooh! :lol: saucyyyyyy now he'll never show up.
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
yeah I was being kinda rough on Gene ;p , just never been that big of a fan, then again I can't think of anybody else that could have played the part better in Stir Crazy...but the entire first half of Silver Streak was weak until Richard Pryor showed up, unless you count the part when Gene gets thrown off the train, that was worth watching ;p :lol:

Young Frankenstein was a great flick but only because of Marty Feldman and ...oh crap can't think of his name, just died, played Frankenstein???? weed 1 brain cells 0
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

hellifiknow,

omg how could u forget Peter Boyle? R.I.P. actually I can't even remember because I was a kid when I last saw Young Frankenstein. haven't seen it since. but for some reason Boyle stands out. he's The Shit. :)