10 year old glues self to bed to avoid school

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

10 year old glues self to bed to avoid school

Post by hellifiknow »

This kid deserves a A+ for effort...but there's no way I'd let my kids read this...probably going to find big brother glued little brother to a railroad track someday anyway. ;p

MONTERREY, Mexico (AFP) - A 10-year-old Mexican boy glued his hand to his bed to avoid going back to school after the Christmas break, authorities said Monday.

"I thought if I was glued to the bed, they couldn't make me go to school," the boy, Diego, told AFP. "I didn't want to go, the holidays were so much fun."

"I remembered my mom had bought a very strong glue," he said of the industrial strength shoe glue he used to stick his hand to the bed's metal headboard, where he stayed stuck for two hours.

His mother Sandra Palacios was unable to free him and called paramedics and police to help. Diego watched cartoons while they worked to unglue him, eventually using a spray to dissolve the chemical adhesive.

"I don't know why this happened. He is a very good boy," said his mother.

Diego eventually made it school a few hours late.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: 10 year old glues self to bed to avoid school

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

8-o and what have we learned today Little Johnny:

that this kid arrived at school on a short yellow bus and wears a helmet

that he was not the sharpest pencil in the bunch

that he was two erasers short of a chalkboard

:lol: okay lemme stop cracking myself up
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Re: 10 year old glues self to bed to avoid school

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, I am glad the tike is ok. If he would have lived in Saint Louis he would have stayed home and sniffed the glue instead.