well what's up bitches?!

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

well what's up bitches?!

Post by tamra »

let's see, I done walked around the world, stopped in Iraq to see the price of gas for myself, invented water to fuel cars and dropped hints to auto makers, wrote to Scotty McClellan and suggested he change his book title to "See What Had Happened Was...", and pissed off quite a few nuns (man, they are really sensitive when you say things like "get laid bitch" directly to their face)

but anywhoooo while I was up to my usual mayhem, what the fuck have yall been doing?! 8-o

and I want juicy details too! :X

right now I'm writing my local leaders to stop asking the new blind governor to give updates on accidents or crime scenes. I need a mofo that has actually seen the shit to break it down for me. otherwise, I feel like I'm listening to the radio while watching TV. *just playing and being evillll ]:o) but sucks that blind folks could not see the new blind governor being sworn in. talk about an historic event. okay lemme leave the blind alone before they come over and picket me, well, a caring looking cardboard figure of me on I conveniently place on the lawn.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Re: well what's up bitches?!

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

Well for one , I don't let my Ho's call me that , ]:o)

2) been working what feels like non stop since March ,

and 3) I log in every once in a while, but all I hear is crickets , you know what I mean ?
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

work?! that sounds like a job. 8-o

listen, go to your job tomorrow, tell everybody "fuck you kiss my muthalovin ass"

that should get you some time off with pay. :) if not, you feel better either way.

but yup, I hear the crickets and the owls too :lol:
---
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
I've spent six days waiting for a UPS delivery that was supposed to be here in three days so during that time I invented the wheel, hopefully it's use will speed up delivery times because I'm going to beat the UPS guy to death with it if he ever shows up. ;p
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

hellifiknow,

wait! UPS and the wheel?!! man, I have missed a lot. now I can stop trying to sling shot packages across the country, and stop accusing people of lying about not receiving them. @.@

:lol:
---
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra,
I just got back from a two week visit to Indiana. I didn't do shit but play eachre and listen to good ole Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

hey for me, anything that involves Willie Nelson is a good thing. :) wish I'd had known u were in Indiana, one my homegirls lives there, but nearer to Chicago area (commuting distance to Chi-town).
---
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, I haven't been to chitown since I was 11
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
i forgot which comedian said it first about they were gonna combine UPS......and Fedex.....an make FEDUP.... :lol: b.b
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

Appaloosa,

:lol: good one!

Tamra