Jen's in da house

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Jen's in da house

Post by tamra »

Jennifer's in NYC and we decided to post a pic of us. and I have to tell ya, Jennifer is a fabulous woman, down to earth, intelligent and all that and a bag of chips. so yall, if ya don't recognize now, realize you're in the company of one of the last real women around. between Trudy, Vee and Jennifer, yall better wake up and smack ya selves then say "thank ya very much" for Jenn, Vee and Trudy.

if not, you do know my cat is in the mafia. she can't wait to do another hit. ]:o)
[img]http://forums.richardpryor.com/forums/a ... G00382.jpg[/img]
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... G00382.jpg[/img]
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Re: Jen's in da house

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

hugs all around , Ladies you look great :)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

astonamous,

well we didn't do any sinning and grinning in St. Pat's. Jenn had dinner. but sucks where we were didn't have the wi-fi working in hotel because we were trying to log on to here. it was slowwwwwww so I had an idea the pic posted but didn't know for sure until I got home.

and we couldn't meet up with JTF. he has family duties this week. or he just hates us. :lol:

but together, if we had more time, we could have done some damage in this town. ]:o) we're too much alike in so many ways. but NYPD would have bailed us out, so it's all good.

Trudy, you have to get your ass out here, asaFp. :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

AWWWWWWW..... @.@
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

bingolong,

:lol: what-chu-mean @.@ Uncle Walt :lol:
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, What a cool picture , you ladies look great and I bet you all had lots of laughs together.
:)