EARLY SUPER BOWL PICKS

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

EARLY SUPER BOWL PICKS

Post by smjmcomic »

I know its early but what the hell after spending a few days at the Cowboys camp I'm convinced that the Boys will have a killer year but the Pats will rebound to there winning ways.

SUPER BOWL XXXXll Cowboys 24 Patriots 31
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
EddieHill

Re: EARLY SUPER BOWL PICKS

Post by EddieHill »

smjmcomic, Today The Dallas Cowboys Pacman Jones was suspended indefinately for play wrestling with his body guard he might have learned from TNA with his body guard at a hotel. It is time to tell the rich pussies that play indoor NFL faggot football and thier lossy league officials to go to hell and just support our favorite high school and college teams.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
I like the sportcenter top ten because they include high school teams making great plays, few years ago Flinthills made the top ten when before snapping the ball the quarterback picked it up and walked towards the sideline holding it out like he was going to hand it to the ref, everybody stood up to watch what the quarterback was doing and his reciever hauled ass down the other sideline....touchdown, the stangs win. :lol:

Cowboys, AJ's getting help and hopefully kicks addictions ass.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

My first 4...

I. Packers

II. Packers

III. Chiefs

IV. Jets
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

hellifiknow,

Here's your headline for the Super Bowl, ......

[Font size=4 face=i color=blue]NY Giants win Back to Back ![/font]
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "