Want DVD

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

Want DVD

Post by Visitor »

When I was a kid, I was addicted to 'Moving' - i was in stitches every time I watched it (which was a fair few - I kept renewing the rental on it)
Anyway - after reminiscing, I decided it was a movie I HAD to get again - so not only could I enjoy it again - but also my kids would love it!
Can I find it anywhere on region 2 DVD??? NOOOOOOOOO
Can anyone help me? I'm not asking you to part with your DVD if you have one (I know there's a dual disc with 'Greased Lightning') - though if you wanted to sell it i'd be happy to pay - but I do want to know where on this earth I can buy one?!
Please email me - themitchone @ aol . com
many thanks.
Jules
bcddjjsc690

Re: Want DVD

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Visitor,
break down and buy the combo / Greased Lighting , you get to see Richard pull Pam Grier into a bathtub, 'nuff said !
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "