happy new year bitches!

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

happy new year bitches!

Post by tamra »

I'm actually tapping fingers waiting for 2010. so far 2009 is just blah. but let's see what happens on Jan 21, 2009, Obama's actual first day on the job. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Re: happy new year bitches!

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, Are you thinking the Knicks will sign Lebron in 2010? Happy New Year to you and everyone here. Did you like Evil JR`s amature night jump over the fire pit at Times Square? I am glad this is a normal Sunday morning and the holidays are over. I know my ass is going to be lumping boxes of lights and decorations back into the basement and I do not have to drag anymore shit out until Easter. I swear if I were dirty rich I would live in a big ass house and have a room decorated for each holiday of the year and just leave the rooms and shut the door after each holiday was over until next year. But if I lived in a trailor park, I would have the trailor decorated for Christmas and leave it up all year around.
:lol:
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

If I'm ever thinking about the Knicks, pack your essentials and start doing your bucket list, 'cuz somethin' wrong. :lol: The last time I even watched the Knicks play, Patrick Ewing, Derek Harper, Charles Oakley and the black version (RE-MIXXZ) of Danny Ainge - John Starks were part of the Knicks team.

Even if LeBron was signed, the Knicks have a longggggg way to go.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,
Happy New Year ALL !

too bad about John Travolta's son ,

Hey didn't , Anna Nicole AND her son kick the bucket in the Bahama's.... @.@

what's up wit that .....
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Visitor

Post by Visitor »

bcddjjsc690,

hey happy new year to u too. Anna died in Florida, but her son Danny died in the Bahamas. now I know where to take enemies to for vacation. :lol:
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

:lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!