Never told ya guys..... I'm still giddy lol

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

Never told ya guys..... I'm still giddy lol

Post by smjmcomic »

Its old news now but I got engaged a few months back. I lost somebody who ment alot to me a few years back but I have found love again I had an amazing young lady right under my nose the whole time. Life is along journey you never know what twist's and turns are instore 4ya if we had it all figured out there would be no point to this life and living thing.

I dated this lady in my early 20's we have had are on's and off's but we remained friends the whole time she was there for me thick and thin. She's my rock and I stand here today the happyest I have been in ages I still can't belive she took me back and then months later she said yes when I poped the question.

I was so nervous I did it at her house infront of her famliy before hand I was so nervous when I asked her I was shaken like a wet dog she said yes and we both cryed in each others arms. I'm marrying my bestfriend and I can't belive it to this day.

Since shes Mexican her parents really wanted her to end up with a mexican guy but oh well there gona have to deal with this crazy gringo :-x Thank god there old and gona die soon.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson