Illegal Pryor Distribution

Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Anything goes in the visitors section. Try to play nice. Post random thoughts in here too, but be aware: NO LOGIN REQUIRED! However, spam is not allowed nor tolerated. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
garfy1974

Illegal Pryor Distribution

Post by garfy1974 »

Where do you all stand on the distribution of the great mans work on the net?

Great that it's reaching a wider audience but for free?

However, does he really need the money? (Hypothetical question here - don't skin me alive!!!)
You get born, you keep your head down and you die - if you're lucky.
Gareth

Re: Illegal Pryor Distribution

Post by Gareth »

garfy1974,

i dont think its always a matter if someone needs the money or not. when you work your whole life, you are entitiled to the fruits of your labor... even if mr. pryor doesnt need the money to get by, should he not have it to enjoy? or even have it to redistribute to various causes he feels to be just, or feels strongly about? ie: animal rights, and so forth.

i think he deserves every dime and more. the man has brought laughter to the world, and helped a lot of people out.

if you worked your whole life at a craft, would you fell satisfied just knowing that people enjoyed it?

i mean... a prostitute doesnt feel happy that her coochy reaches more people for free... even if she is already a rich hooker, or one who doesnt NEED the money. hell no she dont... hoes gotta get paid!

gareth
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

Gareth,

I agree with you 110% Whether or not Mr. Pryor needs the money is completely irrelevant. It's HIS mind, HIS heart & HIS SOUL that created HIS prolific body of work.

He should ALWAYS be paid for it. Besides he's already bared his soul to us on stage. He shouldn't be expected to give away anything else ]:o(
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

SweetLuchia,

haha, wicked. i mean.. if anyone here is just itchin to download some free shit, go get some britney spears. and quick... before she buys more boobs.

:lol:

gareth
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Gareth,and Luchia:
You both rock and are right! And funny and thank you and tons of love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jenny and richard