okay I made this one up

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
cbreez0101

okay I made this one up

Post by cbreez0101 »

Your momma's so... so.. AARGH! i'm not good at this. :X :X
gpholms

Re: okay I made this one up

Post by gpholms »

cbreez0101,
hey good try let me start this the right way

To whom it may concern

your moms so short you can see her feet in her drivers lincence The bitch got on some penny lophers
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

gpholms,
http://www.richardpryor.com/forums/msgs ... 67&forum=1 - ( in reference to what you said on the former page)'Hey that's funny your momma gave me the name Bingo "LONG", I wonder why!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

bingolong,
yeah, cause your ass has a LONG walk home from the bus stop. :lol:

gareth
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

bingolong,

oh, hey... one more thing... i was looking through your mama's panty drawer last night... you should buy her some new underware. they got so many damn holes in them, they whistle when she farts. :lol:

gareth
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

bingolong,
Nigga please your dick so small when you take a piss you pee on your balls.
Next time come with some harder shit. I bet your lady always tells you that. And do me a favor next time you go to her house can you look for my belt. I think I left it under her bed.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

gpholms,
Hell I don't know where in the hell your belt is, why don't you go over in your mama room and look!(Cause that is my lady)
Hey I gotta go, your mama cooking Sunday dinner and she want me to be there early.Tell her this week I want some collards instead of Turnips.
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Hey Gare.,
Tell your mother to come on over too!! Gpholme's mom cooks enough for all of us!
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
LOLOLOL_lovejlp and rp
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

bingolong,

there aint no way me and gpholms are gonna let you hit us with the same joke every post man... your snaps are so tired, that they should come with a mother fuckin pillow and blanket!

as for your mama... her fat ass makes moby dick, looks like a tic tac! did i mention she was a dumb bitch too? so dumb, your mama thought a ribbed condom was soul food.

and i aint tryin to get her broke ass mad... im sick and tired of all the drive by's she's been doin from the metro bus. give her ass a ride, or somethin! :lol:

gareth