Yo mamma so fat ..

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: Yo mamma so fat ..

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Well the closest thing they got to a "miniature" version of yo momma in the Far East was when they tried to construct a statue of her many years ago. They started off by building a replica of her belt, but then they ran outta bricks. You can still see the remains of their efforts to this day, it's called the Great Wall of China :lol:

But how did you let yo momma get so big anyhow? I heard that she's so big that she gotta wear a watch on each hand cos she's in two different time zones!! (whew!....now THAT'S BIG!) 8-o

Peace gee
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,
oops I kept saying miniature was misspelled but running my mouth and looking at news, and cussin' away. :)

but my momma got so fat because she ATE yo momma. why yo moms didn't come with a FDA label or nothing? wait, yo moms prolly ate that too. but now my mom's has to get the same United Nations clearance as yo moms to enter a new country. tsk, tsk, tsk ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Blumpkin

Post by Blumpkin »

yo momma's so fat, after i got done fuckin her, i rolled over twice and i was still on top of the bitch!!!

which reminds me..

yo momma's pussy so big, i gotta strap a board to my ass just to keep from fallin in! :lol: ]:o)
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Blumpkin,
ummm I thought yo momma was so fat, when she was born, she didn't get a birth certificate, but just a blue print and tax bill because of the amount of land needed to hold her big ass.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.