Ok ya'll this one for real

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
BHRobin

Re: Ok ya'll this one for real

Post by BHRobin »

Momof5,

Ouch! My mom and dad did stay married, so I can't say much on that. But I had a friend whose mom got married so much, the priest had to use cue cards when it came to the last names.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs... ... Thomas!"

(Edited b/c my original pause line had a syntax error that didn't come out)
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

BHRobin,
It's nice to hear that you can't go there due to a happy marriage.. On the other had..If I start talking about my mom's relationships and for originally being from the south I would get blasted for having a Stereotypical southern family..

How about a funny one..

I am announcing that Bush used as a term for pussy is no longer acceptable and is degrading and insulting to the pussy. Instead Bush should be termed for anal warts or something, or termed to someone passing a desease around..i.e. "Damn..Dan got bushed by that chick"Or Katie got bushed using dirty hypo's or something...

I read your blog and noticed how political you are. I'm not so much...but I have my opinions..
BHRobin

Post by BHRobin »

Momof5,

Talk about odd - I'm from the South as well. I will admit that my mom and dad's marriage (and my own, going on 12 years married and 17 together)are becoming much more the exception than the rule.

Thanks for checking out the blog. Yes, I do have opinions - as most people who talk to me say. ]:o) I try to keep them funny when I can, but given the current goings-on I find it more frighening than funny - when my exaggerations seem to be likely, it loses the smile.

But I would go along with your new defintion for "Bush", adding to it the "Rumsfeld" - an act done so badly it's hard to know whether to laugh or cry. Which reminds me of my mom's Rumsfeld of her driving test. When they guy told her to look left and right before pulling out, she had to ask which was which. She got better, though - wrote letters on her hands so she'd know them. Of course, the letters she wrote are Z and P.
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

BHRobin,
:lol: :lol: :lol: too funny.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

BHRobin,
I too am married..6yrs..7 together.. After a short wild internet love affair..

The government and the world today is a scarey place..when people are more concerned about the depth of their armani pockets and not the ones who gathered the raw materials to make them.. When more money is spent on death then for life...(not including abortion) When more money goes towards the misguided and criminals and not the youth that would possibly save them from becoming whores and criminals.. I have fear...It'll just make me angry talking about it. Bush ain't ever seen life like I seen it.

On a lighter note...

I too Rumsfelded on my drivers tests...Officer only passed me out of pity that I had a child and needed to be able to take him to the doctor..

my mother on the other hand, stole my sisters car after giving me custody of her.. But she can't see over the dashboard to drive it...sits on books...4'11"
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

BHRobin,
I will send you a PM on how to do it. My friend (Bcddjjsc690), who has left this site for an indefinite period, showed me how and I will share it with you, otay!

Peace Out!
Where is the LOVE?
BHRobin

Post by BHRobin »

tis2flyyy,

Thanks! It's been a while since I was here - my wife had to go out of town for a while, so I was solo with a four year old. This tends to drain energy. I appreciate the help, and sorry it took me so long to say thanks.
BHRobin

Post by BHRobin »

Momof5,

Hey! Sorry it's been a while - as I said earlier, I had the l'il devil all by my lonesome for a while, and by the time I HAD time to post I didn't have energy.

Congrats on the marriage, and the meeting on-line...so, was he REALLY an underwear model? ;) (That always seemed to be the lead-in for sex trolls on AOL. I always asked them: "Were you the before shot for some laundry detergent?" Now they just say HOtGrRrrrRL4u!)

Yeah, my mom's short too. Unless me or my dad went shopping with her, all we got were generic brands, since that was as high up as she could reach.

Still and all, though, she could scare hell out of you. I mean, she once got me to wait for ten minutes while she got a stepladder to slap my face.

]:o)
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

BHRobin,

Yeah..long time so see.. Good to hear everything is ok though..

My mom used to punish me by kicking me in the shins and running away.. Little bitch could run fast too...Didn't stop until I stuffed her in the dryer one day and wouldn't let her out... ;p

As for mu hubby..Since I was from the south he was aprehensive about telling me he was asain.. When we talked on the phone he spoke perfect english(because he was adopted) with a thick NY accent...Pictured him as a talk dark guido type... Then he sent me a pic and I couldn't believe it..First time we met I'd watch him talk every time his lips moved. It was the First time I ever saw an asain speak without an accent.. I used to be a backwoods bumpkin...Too me a while to get civilized...But I no longer pee in the back yard...
keavin

Post by keavin »

Momof5,
Hey I happen to love BIG WOMEN!... :D :D :D