snaps 18 century style

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: snaps 18 century style

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Why was thine own dear mother so troubled in a dream that she did awaken me so? Was she not both blessed & cursed to be privy to a cataclysmic vision of times that have indeed not yet come to pass?

For within the land of sleep she told me that she didst espy the four horsemen of the apocalypse approaching readily from mountain yonder! Lightning was their speed and steel was their resolve.

And verily the unearthly quartet did passeth her so, their demonic eyes were alight with an ancient hatred, as their hellish steeds cut thru the night with firey determination. In unison a cry was uttered by their twisted mouths so fiendish that it invited a chilling state to both thy mother's portly stature and widened frame.
For the cry was "Move Bitch, get out the way!"

Peace gee

]:o)
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

LMFAO!!!

yes, my mother didst heareth the cry from the unearthly quartet. lo and behold, for my mother could not move. yorn mother standeth in her way thus blocking all passages including those far and beyond the vision of one's own eyes. ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

For "Blocked passages" my good friend, the apothacary Dr Tarquin Fotheringay dost prescribe a tincture composed of Two parts cabbage water, One part beetlenut, one part warthog slobber with a dash of sulphur for good measure.

Thine mother's frame will tremble, her scorching tears will stain the outhouse flooring and the pain of her banshee cry shall be heard near and far!!
8-O8-O8-O

Peace gee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

didst thou cast a deadly potion? 8-o this fornicator of thy mother has gone mad, quite mad indeed.

alas! I shall follow the smell of thy mother's bloomers airing from her tower's window, for the stench shall alert me of recent visitors and allow me to prepare the most appropriate apocalyptic attack.
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Thy mother has kindly provided me with ample (ahem) "Bedtime Reading" to soothe even the most solitary of Seamen as he sets sail on the sea.

Peace gee
;p
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... n_days.JPG[/img]
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mister Gee,

Ye , Giant known thru out to dwell upon a beanstalk , doth await forlorn , for thyne mother hath left said Behemoth , besmitten and besmearched. For all told she fornicates like no other.Yon canyons and yon valley's fair far short, in attempts to guage thee vastness of her womanhood , As Giant truth be told ,to gain completion of the acts , was committed to aride the side ,
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bcddjjsc690,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are awfully good at this...where the hck is Tamra at! SHe be having the good ones too!
Where is the LOVE?
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tis2flyyy,

Egads , and Agast , tisflyyy, thou query of perponderance doth cause me to give you a quest , join into the fray , and recoil from the volley ,

Or thou shall be draw into the crosshairs , diced with lance and scabbord dutifully . [/i] like the onion [/i]
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,
quite humourous photos indeed. for I might impose upon you to advise thee of which wench is your mother? a mighty mystery, indeed.

tis2flyyy,

for I have been trapped in a dungeon w/out the accommodations of 21st century internet. for I attempted to move and was snared by the mother of Mister Gee and the mother of MurphDogg. the only news I could receive is that which broke from the arse of their wretched mothers. yes, only foul news.

alas, I have summoned Sir Shrek, Donkey and the aformidable Puss N Boots to free me from this horrid lair set forth for me.

translation: I moved and everytime the cable guy came Mister Gee and Murph's momma kept eating the cables, talking about "this black licorice tastes good!" @.@ greedy heffas. ;p
---
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

tamra,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you know that was funny!
Where is the LOVE?