ummm...

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

ummm...

Post by tamra »

and you know who you are, yo momma so fat, she's blocking my internet access. I'm gonna need that bitch to move, as in move like there's a hamburger across the street w/her name on it!!!

dayum!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Mister Gee

Re: ummm...

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

You got Internet access? I thought that "World Wide Web" was the nickname that you gave to your mom's holy panties. And when I say "Holy" I mean that they've actually got goddamn holes NOT that they've been blessed by some perverted bishop!!!
:lol::lol::lol:

Peace gee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

:lol: see, when I started this thread, I didn't wanna name names. but yes, I was definitely talking bout yo big ass momma. ;p

and my momma don't wear panties. she freaky like that ]:o) [/i]but wait, you already knew that from last night! I must have heard "daddy" so many times last night, I readdressed my Xmas list to you! is you really my daddy??? say it ain't so????[/i]

but I think yo momma was confused about the information super highway. that heffa got in her car and kept asking for directions to the internet while eating up everything in sight. that's what jammed up my access. cables just caved in from her weight. dayum!
---
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

You and your family don't start "threads", they start JUMP-ROPES (which they conveniently use to floss with!):lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I only replied to you because I saw you snapping away at yourself in the mirror and I felt sorry for you, I didn't like seeing you insult your momma so bad (that's MY job!:p)

Good to be in the cussing section again, that "football Vs Baseball" argument was boring me more than that Pole dance your moms let me watch last week. She told me that next week she's gonna dance with a Russian(!):lol:

Peace gee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

:lol: :lol: OOOH SNAP!!! or I should say SNAPS! LMFAO @ jump ropes!

but it's all good though. next time I wanna send out an email, I'll just tell yo moms and she can yell it out to the world faster w/her big ass!

and my momma said she will DO a Russian dance. that's where when you don't pay for her pole dance like you didn't pay last time (cheap ass Brits!!), she gon' shove a bomb up yo momma's ass. because when that heffa blow up, everything in her country will be taken down in Operation Big Fall

;p
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!