YO MAMA

SNAPS!! Insult your friends. Start a flame war.
Keep it funny!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: YO MAMA

Post by Mister Gee »

tamra,

Yeah there's some deep "Puss-ay" up in here. Some of them are sooooo deep that if you shouted near them the echo would come back with an Australian accent!!

Now THAT'S deeeeeeeeep!!!

Peace gee :p
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Mister Gee,

yeah I see :lol: tryna to stay near an exit in case all hell breaks loose too from one of their mommas. ;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Man you guys got some funny posts on this thread. LMAO. Lets see if I can come up with one..."Your Momma's pussy is so big because she carried your ass for nine miserable months then pooped you out, what was once a tight little pussy, so you had a chance to live motherfucker! Then went to a life time of worry and work." How's that? :-x
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

walrusjk,

Sorry, but I couldn't read your snap because your mom's pussy is anaemic so she swiped the iron out of your irony!
:p

Peace gee
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Mister Gee,
What? You just shoot up some heroin? Anyone talks about my mother is in trouble Jack. Peace.
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

The something about your momma joke. It's funny because it gets a rise out of people. Most folks love their Moms. It's just natural. You hear someone direct something bad toward the person who laid things out for you and it's natural to get a rise out of them. Let's face it...It gets people listening. Nothing wrong with it but I can't help to cringe a bit.
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

walrusjk,

This is the SNAPS section, what do you expect? a deep political analysis on the route to peace in the Middle East?

I understand you cringing tho', last time I cringed was when I saw your moms in that see-thru nightdress giving me those "bedroom eyes". I instantly picked up the phone, dialled up Israel & Lebanon and said "guys we gotta work this out and stop the killing, I'm coming over"

Some "challenges" are just easier to deal with!

Peace gee (it's just jokes!)
B-)
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Mister Gee,
ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :p
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Mister Gee,
Aw, look what you done gone and did b.b
( iron , irony , well done, )

walrusjk,
In the immortal worlds of Warren Oats ( Sgt Hulka - STRIPES) LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS !!!
and wait a minute , you practically turn the comedy section into your own personnal blog or typing therapy , I can't tell which , And then you go into SNAPS , ( yes this the SNAPS section )
And try to get misty over yo' mama . jokes ?? ....

walrusjk,
Your mama haaaaaaaa-d a nice tight little pussy , till she came around my neighbor hood , and we pounded that rut .
We passed that pussy around like a fat doobie ,
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Anditsdeeptoo,

Yo' mom's got a spot on the globe named after Her pussy...........

marianas trench
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "