Two-Legged Dogs!

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
dougdigitalpro

Two-Legged Dogs!

Post by dougdigitalpro »

Jen,
I don't get over to this board much and when I do, it figures it would be about a two legged dog. Have you seen the story on this? There's this two legged pooch who was born with out her front legs and she walks on her back legs like a person! It's the weirdest shit to see. Like something out of the Omen! :lol: But it's kind of inspiring that the dog is so active in spite of it and it's owners really take good care of her. I found the story on AOL this week. They're even talking about a role for the dog in the next Harry Potter. Freaky!
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
dougdigitalpro

Re: Two-Legged Dogs!

Post by dougdigitalpro »

astonamous,
Oh yeah, I could imagine the strain that's putting on her hind legs. This is off topic, but I saw this show the other day, Totally Obsessed and it had this stupid muthafucka who was obsessed with trying to become a cat! His ultimate goal is get a surgery done where he'll be able to walk on all fours!!!
What is it all coming to????? Dogs walking like people. People trying to become animals. They said we're in the last days and I believe it! :(
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

dougdigitalpro,

I did a google search and found http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... v=6uy5GXxb - this!'

Then, another story about http://www.garnernews.net/news/2003102200319.html - a five-leg dog!'
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

dougdigitalpro,
amazing-and love that you are paying attention to this shit!