We Love Other Peoples Dogs Too...

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

We Love Other Peoples Dogs Too...

Post by JTF »

Was in the park today. I had just laid back on the grass and closed my eyes when I felt the strangest sensation. I had a dachshund climbing on my face! I love dogs! His name was Clyde and his sister Bonnie was there immediatly. You could easily tell they were from the same litter. They gave each other no respect for space. They were like adorable little intertwined snake-dogs. These two dogs were visiting everyone in the park and playing with all the other dogs. Bonnie & Clyde kept coming over and jumping into my book, having fun and allowing me to visit with a couple adorable doggies. It was too damn funny!

The dogs kept getting into trouble and collecting other dogs who then were running in circles around all the people. One scary moment came when a 2 year old was walking right where several dogs came running thru. Everybody breathed a sigh of relief when the dogs all missed the kid. The pack grew to about a dozen large dogs running circles around the playing small dogs and the humans trying to catch them. It ended when several dogs broke from the pack and ran. And ran. And ran. And disappeared... And the owners went running after them while everybody else got a good laugh... :lol: