I'm glad....

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
ROBZILLA

I'm glad....

Post by ROBZILLA »

....That Jenny and Richard give a shit about animals. I love every animal I've ever had like they were my child. About 2 years ago, some fucking cocksucker shot my cat in the head with a .22. He was like a family member to me. Nobody I reported it to gave a shit. It's good to see that somebody out there does. Once again, bless you guys.
...Could ya just let me smell it or somethin"?...
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: I'm glad....

Post by Jennifer »

ROBZILLA,
Thank you-we have seven strays-members of our family....
ROBZILLA

Post by ROBZILLA »

I can only afford one stray, wish I could have more. I picked her right up off the street, so I named her "hooker."

Long live you and R.P.
flagmania911

Post by flagmania911 »

Jennifer,
I,m so glad to know that there are people who think that cruelty to animals is as bad if not even worse than cruelty to mankind. I am a dog lover and a cat lover as well. If I had the money to do so, I would put a stop to the mistreatment of dogs and cats, and lock up the perpetraitors of the crimes. CUDOS to you and Richard for donating to the reward for that poor dog that was drowned. I am a firm beleiver in GOD, and I beleive that He put animals such as cats and dogs on this earth to share LOVE with us in ways that humans don't share with each other. And it seems that strays show the MOST appreciation for the love we show them by taking them in and giving them a loving home.
billyb0y

Post by billyb0y »

flagmania911,
Do you want to know what makes me happy??????

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/10/08/dog.k ... index.html - This!!!'

Take that asshole!!!!
It's just me being me
ROBZILLA

Post by ROBZILLA »

Nyahahahahaha! Serves that fucker right. It's about time the law started treating animal killing seriously. I hope he gets raped in jail. I'd mail him a skirt if I knew the address! ]:o)
Linda Sue

Post by Linda Sue »

billyb0y, it's a blessing that he will be put away for many years (and hopefully for the rest of his life) but if this hadn't been his 3rd strike, he would have never gotten an appropriate sentence for his brutal actions. This is the kind of sentence that should be imposed upon any serious case animal abuser, first time being in trouble or not. I think it would stop a lot of this kinda shit from happening in the first place. :X