Don't have a dog, but...

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Dagona

Don't have a dog, but...

Post by Dagona »

Ok, so I don't have a dog, but love them to death. i love all animals more than most people...at least with animals, they don't lie to you, they are always happy to see you (except when getting ready to give them a bath), they love you as you love them (people who are mean to animals need to be castrated), and that's just to name a few qualities. I love big dogs, German Rottweilers, Labs, Huskies and Malamuts (sp?) are my favorites, however right now, I live in an apartment and I think that its cruel to have such a large animal in such a confined place where they can't run and play as they are meant to. However, I do have a cat named Loki who thinks he's a bird (he chirps), a human (he can say the word "hi" and loves people food), and a dog (he growls). I don't have kids, so he is my boy, my constant companion, my entertainment, and in some instances, my teacher. I love my boy so much that he has his own website at:

http://lokisplace.atspace.com/index.htm - Loki's Place'

warning though to everyone, there are alot of pictures on there.

Dag
Linda Sue

Re: Don't have a dog, but...

Post by Linda Sue »

Dagona,loved looking at Loki's pics! He looks like a very spoiled boy. It's amazing how much he resembles a cat I used to have named Ninja, right down to the white marking on the chest. Thanks for posting, he is beautiful. ):)