Hitler

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Hitler

Post by JTF »

I was looking up something to post here in response to Dave's quip about discussing Hitler in this forum.

I found something interesting...

http://www.wgsdca.org/thebreed/gsdvswgsd.asp - Article on white German Shepherds'

...The Nazis, including Hitler, saw the white coat as an undesirable trait, and further assumed that the white coated dogs' genes paled the darker coated dogs' colors. With little knowledge of science, they blamed the whites for many diseases as well. Germany soon barred white German Shepherds from the conformation ring and the breeding pool. The United States followed suit in the late fifties, early sixties. (The exact date is unknown due to lack of finding correct historical documents) While Shepherd enthusiasts in the USA wanted to remove them also from the breeding pool, the AKC refused to withhold them from registration. Hence, the color white is in the top number of colors of GSD’s registered with the AKC today!
JTF
XXX

Re: Hitler

Post by JTF »

dumbass,

You said you didn't have a dog. That you couldn't be trusted with one. That you couldn't handle a woman, so how could you be expected to have a dog. Now we see the truth... That you are ashamed. Don't be. Stand tall! Tell the world that you have a dog. And his name is HITLER!!!

:lol:
drdrago

Post by drdrago »

well he y'all

don't get me wrong, I like doggs, but I don't like their shit laying around the streets. About a week a go, i went to the store get something to drink, I opened my can and goddamn, I stepped into a large , no huge conceiled peace of shit. It was camouflaged. gotta be an old SS dog which made that boobieCrap. It took me half an hour to get that shit of my shoe. damn that just made me mad.

see, the dog can't help it, I know that... but next time i see a dogg shitting on the streets, I'm gonan follow him to his place, and then I;m gonna trow that shit against the windows...
I'm the good, the bad and you're just ugly
drdrago

Post by drdrago »

drdrago,
i meant piece... :D
billyb0y

Post by billyb0y »

drdrago,
Wow!!!!
Dogs own houses in the Netherlands????
Christ! And here I am renting! :p
It's just me being me
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

drdrago,

It wasn't the dog's fault. It was the idiot who doesn't clean up after his dog. It happens all the time here in NYC. It makes me with I had the power of mind control "From now on, each time you try to walk away from the pile without cleaning it up you will have an uncontrollable urge to pick it up and put it in your mouth."

And we were talking "Hitler" not Shitler."
drdrago

Post by drdrago »

JTF,
you're right about it being the fault of the owner of the dog. ... and hitler... what about him... the motherfucker is dead! and burnes in hell ( i hope)