My Three Pooches

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
rsmayton

My Three Pooches

Post by rsmayton »

Me and my fiance Sabrina have three dogs. One is a miniature dachsund named Overton (10 years old) who is most likely the dumbest dog ever but he's sweeter than hell and we still love him even though he is a TON of trouble. A hound mix named Baxter(7YO) who loves me to death and a terrier mix named Lucy(9YO)that loves her mom to death. She found her in a garbage dump outside a grocery store where some sick fucker had burnt her paws and left her in a garbage dump when she was just a puppy. Hopefully I'll have a picture of them soon. Sabrina wanted me to add that all three of them are rescue dogs. THere you go
You want to buddy somthin',Buddy up on this here!
JTF
XXX

Re: My Three Pooches

Post by JTF »

rsmayton,

Reading shit like this makes me feel even stronger that near the end of this year I need to get an apartment that lets me have a dog. My dog lives with my mother (in Detroit) and I miss that dumb mutt! I couldn't bring him to NYC with me cuz he and my mother's dog are like two dumb peas in a pod, and her dog has been sick for a while so mine kinda looks after him. But I know if I get a new apt I could save some poor mutt and he could replay me by pissing on my good rug.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

rsmayton,
OK-we love you a bunch!!! Cheers to dog rescues!!Love jen and Richard
RINKYMOMMA

Post by RINKYMOMMA »

rsmayton,
Hi ya, we got 5 pets lol.
1- RooRoo ( a stupid fat good for nothing cat 5 years old )
2 & 3 - Sidney Poiter & Luther Vandross kitty ( 9 months old, sidney is loveable, luther is trouble, unlike roo who has 24 / 7 pms )
4 - Skippy - hes 5 years old, beagle / jack terrior mix, rescue dog who was beat so bad he vomits during thunder, fireworks, shakes, hyperventales, cant leave house for 10 minutes without him freaking out.
5 - momma - 6 month old ( may 27 she is 6 months old )st bernard shepard mix, ate my wall, wall molding, screwed up my herniated disks I been bed ridden & on codiane for 4-5 days, as crazy as this sounds I love them all ( dont tell my hubby i said i love his cats lol )