Maximus

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
gypsyeyes76

Maximus

Post by gypsyeyes76 »

I know that this Forum says why we love our dogs but, I love all animals and just happen to own a cat right now that I wanted to talk about. When I get a house I know I'm definitely getting a dog. I've always wanted a husky but, who knows what I will get. I have a 1 yr old Grey Tuxedo named Maximus. He's the coolest cat you would ever want to know. He has been my protector this yr from people who aren't quite right that he can sense much quicker then I can. I named him Maximus from Gladiator and he has lived up to his name in more ways then one. He loves to play catch with me when he's interested. He loves when children come to the window where he sits. He loves for me to give him a bath in the water so he can always be fresh. He likes to go for walks outside when it's nice. Sometimes I do use a leash if he decides to go far but usually he will just walk up and down the sidewalk. He's an indoor cat. He likes to rest his head on my shoulder while I'm at the computer screen. When I'm on the phone he will say hello once in awhile. When I go away for a couple of days and comes back he will sleep on my chest the whole day until he feels comfortable again that I'm home to stay. I almost forgot he loves to play with other cats and also I have two friends who have dogs which are bigger then him that he gets along well with. I thought he would be afraid because they were dogs but he's not he will run with the best of them. That's why he's my Gladiator. I love my cat as I love all animals.
What we do in life Echoes in Eternity.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Maximus

Post by Jennifer »

gypsyeyes76,
welcome!!!!
gypsyeyes76

Re: Maximus

Post by gypsyeyes76 »

Jennifer,
Thanks, for welcoming me to this site. Everyone seems really down to earth here. Even though I've only been on a couple of days I'm enjoying the different topics that I have been reading. I enjoyed also looking at the photo album that is on here. Tell Richard that I said Hello.
What we do in life Echoes in Eternity.