Feeding the Police Dogs in Iraq

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tracytaylorquinn

Feeding the Police Dogs in Iraq

Post by tracytaylorquinn »

[CBS News 4, Denver]

When I called Kumpi Dog Food to place an order, Evy Serpa, the president, told me about her company's volunteer efforts to help service dogs working in Iraq:

These dogs save lives by identifying bombs so that civilians and soldiers are not blown up. The dogs are rarely injured, but the fact remains that every service dog puts its life on the line for its human counterparts.

Sadly, many of these dogs are malnourished and starving.

If you want to donate the best quality dog food, please help Evy's "Kumpi Kares for Iraq" service dogs fund by visiting any Denver metro area Wells Fargo Bank. For more information, call (303) 693-6533.

To order this quality dog food (which my dogs have personally tested and enjoyed), call Kumpi on its new toll free number: 1-877-465-8674 or go to Kumpi.com. Our dogs have tried both the senior Kumpi food and the regular Kumpi food. My smaller dog's bald spots (from prior surgeries) disappeared after she switched to Kumpi!

Helping service dogs is nothing new for Kumpi. The company also fed the service dogs which helped dig out the 911 disaster victims!
"Fears are meant to be conquered."
thoreau

Re: Feeding the Police Dogs in Iraq

Post by thoreau »

tracytaylorquinn,

not to take anything away from Kumpi, but the police dogs in Iraq get the best food in the world. Hill's Pet Nutrition provides the food, and there are Veterinary Technicians on-site to take care of them.

k