Sorry for lurking, well, kind of.

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Oskit6

Sorry for lurking, well, kind of.

Post by Oskit6 »

Hi folks, so much has changed around here. All for the good. We have finally moved into the country. The puppies absolutely love it. We took town dogs and moved them into the country and it took maybe a whole ten minutes for them to absolutely love it. Between the neighbors and us(who are all animal lovers) there is about 30 acres to run and roam. So adding to our already big brood of animals. We have inherited a cat, a dog we were just babysitting for. Who by the way has made his way into the family and our hearts after 4 month, and some babies. Unfortunately the baby we are babysitting wasn't neutered as were all our males. That will all change soon tho. At least we have room for all and enough love to spread around. Can you tell country life has also been good for the 'human' animals of the house too? LOL Thinking maybe I should think refuge or animal shelter.
I also wanted to thank all the people here that have such good hearts as to care for animals other than our own. They say angels walk among us and I believe most of them are a part of this group. Keep up the good work.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Sorry for lurking, well, kind of.

Post by Jennifer »

Oskit6,
congrats on the move to the country--now get those babes neutered!!Nice post! ;)