hey hey

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Billie_Jean

hey hey

Post by Billie_Jean »

Joke 4 yas

They crossed a Collie and a Lhasa Apso.

The new breed is a Collapso, a dog that folds up for easy transport. :lol:
well i thought it was funny anyway....

My dog passed away before christmas....It was a golden retriever. it followed me where ever I whent. I used to take him out for long country walks which would last about 2hours at least. In the sumer I had to carry a big flask of cold water and a cup so i could give my dog Beau something to drink....it was funny he used to chase butterflies and leaves falling off of the tree. One time i was throwing leaves in to the air and we where just jumping up and down having a good time as we always did and he jumped and fell back into a cold stream... :lol: :lol: He ran around yelping and shaking :lol: :lol: it was during the summer last year. it was so funny.

Our relationship got to a point where there were no barriers. Do you know what I mean? There was none of this species bullshit none of this

"im a man your my dog"
it was
"im a person and you are my very best friend and my family."

it didn't matter what he was - he was my best friend... and i find it hard now to be around dogs because it upsets me so much - when he got older he became blind...he would stagger towards a wall and stop about three inches from the wall and just move around trying to find away around because he could see no more.....(getting all emotional eyes are filling up)

I don't want my Beau to ever think he could be re-placed because there will never be a more

Kind, loving, playful, loyal son of a bitch...literally a son of a bitch. there is a picture on my cupboard in my bedroom. I was about 15 and i'm sleeping in his chest?! and is paws are across my shoulders.

I just needed to get that off of my chest.

Sorry.