Men are not Dogs!

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Men are not Dogs!

Post by Jennifer »

I don't know when I started loving dogs so much. Was it when I began calling men dogs? But that's an injustice to dogs,who I love madly...and they love me back-unlike any man has ever done! Richard-stop barking!!
Vee

Re: Men are not Dogs!

Post by Vee »

Hicks4000,

You niggas are forgetting about Cats...I have two beautiful babies!

Men are beneath any dog...they have fleas!!! They're the ones who pass on all that itchey shit!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!

vee
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
RINKYMOMMA

Post by RINKYMOMMA »

Vee,
I am not touching that one lol.

Jennifer,
I think its an injustice to dogs to be in same subject with men, we all knows dogs are better & most ( notice I said most, not all) men are worse then pond scum.
p.s I also think its unfair to monkeys to be labeled as look alikes to bush, poor monkeys been through so much.

On a brighter note, I can name 1 man who I wish the Iraq people would hang from a bridge & set on fire & trust me that is as nice as I can wish for him.
(see my web page for story & you'll understand me feeling that way towards him)
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

RINKYMOMMA,

Thank you for saying "most." I would like to feel more that I am on par with pond scum, thank you...
RINKYMOMMA

Post by RINKYMOMMA »

JTF,
I can never say " all men ", I meet my hubby in aol chat room, he was next after that "thing" I was with, in our first 4 days together he removed all hate from me, all pain that the monster had cause, so yeah I call my hubby " my cary grant " lol.

(Cary Grant everyone loved him, he was well.... watch An Affair to remember or the bishops wife & you see what I mean ")
happyone

Post by happyone »

Jennifer,
Oh Jennifer - that is funny. "Richard stop barking!" I bet Richard got a kick out of that! Check out my avatar. There is a picture of me and my "Lucy" dog cuz she has red hair! The picture is too big. I am so sorry about that. My brother is going to fix it ASAP. We rent out house and the landlords give tenants problems about having dogs so we have 1 small dog. When we can buy our own home we also want to recue as many as we can. I would love to have at least 5 of all sorts and sizes. Dogs are so full of love. They just want to be included in your life. How very sweet is that!

Much love to you and your man! Terri
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

happyone,
Back at you-but I will really like you when you fix your picture!!lolo-it's a great photo-but tooo big!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Whoops, I deleted Mistertee by accident, whoops, my bad!Whoof whoof!!
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

Mama T,

I second your "hehehehehe" ;)

Jenny,

Thanks for continuing to keep the board POSITIVE!!! :-x
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Jennifer,

How could you possibly "accidentially" delete a post by [/i]T Stands For Trouble[/i]? ;)