NOW I'M FUCKING PISSED!!!!!

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Bassplayer

NOW I'M FUCKING PISSED!!!!!

Post by Bassplayer »

Okay, this has gone too fucking far!! It has been reported that Colombian drug dealers have been using PUPPIES to smuggle heroin into NY!! Their stomachs are cut open, the packages are inserted, then, upon arrival, the pups are cut open to retrieve the drugs. Do you think the dogs are alive after that? Here's a hint: The dealers don't give a fuck!
I don't care if people want to use drugs. That's on them. They have minds of their own. But there's no reason for this shit other than pure greed!
Now, it's easy to put all the blame on these motherfuckers, but The same amount of blame has to be put on the people who create such a demand! To the ones who look the other way, FUCK YOU TOO! This is your fault as well!

There have been several arrests in the case, but let's not be stupid! If this is going on in NY, then you guys in LA better keep your fucking eyes open! And everywhere else for that matter!
Like I said before, use if you want, as long as you don't hurt or bother anyone, I don't give a shit. That's your choice. YOU have to deal with the risks. THIS is just wrong!! Maybe if you think about whether or not anyone (people or animal) COULD BE getting hurt by what you do...

Please do not just take my word for it. Read it for yourselves. THEN spread the word.

Here's the link to the news story. Read and do something! Tell everyone you know.

http://1010wins.com/topstories/local_st ... 73612.html ]:o( ]:o( ]:o(
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: NOW I'M FUCKING PISSED!!!!!

Post by tamra »

Bassplayer,

yeah I saw that yesterday and was ]:o( someone needs to cut the smugglers' stomachs open and sew the same shit in there and just leave it there forever. they'll die off quickly.

they were the cutest puppies and some didn't make it.

but it's not just NY or LA it would be any major city including Miami, Detroit, Chicago and parts of Texas.

tiger cubs have also been found. not w/drugs but on their way to someone for something illegal.

dogs are so loyal and loving, and so sweet. only a pure evil monster would do something like that.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/ ... index.html - pics in case anyone missed it.'
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
keavin

Re: NOW I'M FUCKING PISSED!!!!!

Post by keavin »

deepseas,
the US needs to invade those countries that are growing this drug shit and overthrow the fucking government,cause these drugs are killing off our everyday people.