Willie

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
sidewalkgod

Willie

Post by sidewalkgod »

Last year I lost my dog and best friend, Willie. He was a pug that I got for free because he was the runt of the litter and his head was so big and body so tiny he fell from the weight. 8 years he was here and he finally had to be put down because he was suffering from seizures. His vision faded and he was just in so much pain.
Willie was the sweetest dog that God ever created. He would just walk over and put his ass on your feet and pop a squat. Over the years he gained weight and the doc said he was fat for a pug and i told her that he eats when he wants and the neighbor's kids taste delicious.
I really miss him. The vet sent a plaque with a poem in his honor and I say hi to him everytime I walk by it. I know he is in a better place now shitting and licking his nuts....I know this because God would want him to be happy and those activities took up at least half his day.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Willie

Post by Jennifer »

sidewalkgod,
I am so sorry for your loss-damn-it's the worst pain-he watching over you!
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

sidewalkgod,

You had 8 years together. My bet is he enjoyed those 8 years as if they were 56. You have his memory and gave him as much fun as he gave you. Now what doggie you gonna have fun with next?
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

sidewalkgod,

Sorry to hear you lost your precious pug. You came to the right place to mourn him, the Pryors are HUGE animal lovers and activists ):)
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

Jennifer,
Thank you. Yeah it was hard when he passed. It does help knowing he is up there keeping God's feet warm with his ass and watching over me.
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

JTF,
My dog Hannah. I got her a few months before Willie passed and she was good to have when he went. She is a mini collie and a fucking diva if I ever saw on! She is extremely sweet and loving. The draw back is that she will bark forever if something like a bug farts within a 5 mile radius. But she makes up for it cause she sings along with me and rolls around the carpet for attention.
sidewalkgod

Post by sidewalkgod »

SweetLuchia,
Thanks. Yeah I love animals.....up until a couple of years ago I was very overweight and I never once heard an animal call me fat boy!
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

sidewalkgod,

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

sidewalkgod,

I know what you mean. My sister has a dalmation mix named Jasper that is so scared of everything that if the wind blows he practically pisses himself. If he's inside any noise sets him off barking too (as he's cowering.)

My mother's dog, Baxter had a different problem. She needs to buy a new front door due to the fact that he would attack it any time someone came to the door. It's sad when the scratch marks actually start to wear down the door... Sadly, his days are numbered.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

JTF,
This morning I noticed all the dogs sniffing around the pool filter; I check it out and find a mouse, get all the dogs away-the mouse takes a swim, i scoop it up-SAVED-he runs away!
An hour later-I find it dead on the living rug.
I love dogs and every now and then they remind us, they are dogs and will eat mice!