Amusing Dog Story

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Zac

Amusing Dog Story

Post by Zac »

My girlfriend has a Dalmation named Berri about 7-8 years old by now...

We were taking her for a walk one day and when we got to a corner (where Berri has to sit and look right and left) I spotted an entire Mars Bar on the grass with no wrapping(do you have those in US?) Anyway, similar to a 3 Musketeers. Just as I said hey look at that! Berri leaned down and gulped the entire bar in one bite. For the rest of the walk we were treated to a variety of chomping and slurping as she removed the last caramel from her fangs. "She can suck a mars bar, it's a work of art!" as Richard said.

Take Care
I'm Rick James Bitch!
Zac

Re: Amusing Dog Story

Post by Zac »

It's funny how people lose their minds whenever a dalmation walks past. I figured that everyone must have seen one by now, but they still have the ability to stop traffic. Kids especially go on a rampage when a dalmation is present.

Zac
I'm Rick James Bitch!
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Zac,

I hope it really was a mars bar and not something else that dogs will ocassionally eat off the grass that has a similar look... 8-O
RINKYMOMMA

Post by RINKYMOMMA »

Zac,
For future refferences, chocolate can kill dogs, plus sugar can give them worms, plus I really dont think you want your pup getting sick eating garbage.
vivaknievel

Post by vivaknievel »

Zac,

Though they're harder to find now in some places... we do still have Mars bars in the U.S. Be careful though, don't let your perty little pup get sick!
Visit Jaye and Poperratic at http://www.poperratic.com
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

JTF,
oooh-yee of little faith!Of course, it was a Mars bar! :lol: