Vent with me!

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

Vent with me!

Post by smjmcomic »

I'm sick of seeing dead dogs on the side of the road what are these asshole's thinking when they put there dog in the bed of there pick ups? You know what? I'll take your place and you can take the dogs place so I'll drive around town like an ignorant fuck taking sharp turns and braking just in time for red lights and then after a few hours we'll see how great you feel.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Vent with me!

Post by Jennifer »

smjmcomic,
Stupid macho dumb fucks-that's who they are! You have a good idea!
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

It should be illegal and worthy of a huge fine!
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
RINKYMOMMA

Post by RINKYMOMMA »

smjmcomic,
the sad part is they sell harness for back of pick up trucks for all breed sizes, its suppose to latch on both sides so your dog sits in middle, I seen it in fosters & smith catalog. last week I was in town at dollar general & I left store to wait in front for a cab, so asswipe in a pick up truck had his taco bell dog sitting on window edge at red light, I watched as lite turned green & he still drove with dog hanging out window. People like that need to be arrested, oooh it was one of those monster pick ups too, with the huge ass tires that raise the truck about 2 feet.